Chiropractic care for children offers your family a solid foundation for wellness. It is 100% safe, gentle and tailored for each child’s size, age, and individual needs.
Throughout pregnancy, birth and childhood, chiropractic will help your family live a life of optimal health and well-being.
Bones model in response to the stresses placed upon them, and children suffer stresses on their body just as adults do. Since a great deal of physical stress can occur during birth, many parents opt to have their newborn’s spine checked.
You may also consider a spinal check when your child reaches developmental milestones, as holding the head up, sitting upright, crawling, and walking all affect spinal alignment.
Additionally, athletic injuries, growing pains, and poor posture are all physical strains to a growing child’s developing spine and nervous system.
Many childhood issues lead families to Dr. Jen, such as birth trauma, plagiocephaly, colic, constipation, acid reflux, ear infections, and bedwetting.
Most kids love getting their spines checked! Dr. Jen’s gentle techniques used to adjust children of all ages makes each visit a fun experience!
Chiropractic adjustments to your newborn uses no more pressure than you’d use to test the ripeness of a tomato.
Why are parents bringing the children to see a chiropractor?
- Maximize brain and nervous system development
- Improve nerve function in children with behavior/emotional delays
- Trauma from birth
- Breastfeeding issues
- Checking developmental milestones
- Improve sleeping
- Improve behavior and attitude
- Improve immune system function
- Increase resistance to common childhood complaints, like colds and earaches
- Decrease pain and discomfort
- Decrease bedwetting
- Improve posture
- Improve concentration
- Improve breathing
- Improve digestion and decrease constipation and gas
- Help with Colic/Irritable Baby Syndrome
- Enhance overall health and wellness
- And much more!